Brat Box operates the BratBox.co website, which provides the SERVICE.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Personal identification information
We collect email addresses of registered Users and any other information voluntarily entered into forms on the Site. We also collect registered Users' account creation dates and the number of times a User has signed in. None of this information is sold or provided to third parties, except to provide the products and services you've requested, with your permission, or as required by law.
Non-personal identification information
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive. Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Where we send your data
- Billing providers. These let us charge you for the services we provide.
- Financial metrics aggregators, which let us make informed decisions about the finances of our company.
- Services that maintain our website. Your information may appear in error-tracking software if you encounter an error with our website. This is used to notify you of any technical problems that may affect your account.
- Non-personal identification information may be sent to analytics software. No personal data or data that could uniquely identify a User will be sent.
GDPR legal basis for collecting your information
We collect the minimum amount of information needed to provide the products and services you've requested. How we collect and use your data is covered by our legitimate interest.
Your rights under GDPR
- Be informed whether we store your data.
- Be granted access to your data (with some stipulations – see GDPR Article 15 for the precise terms).
- Correct any errors in our records – for instance, update your email address.
- Request that your records be erased.
- Restrict our processing of your data. This means that we will continue to store your data, but will not use it.
- Object to our use of your data.
- Request the data we hold be provided to you or to another service. See GDPR Article 20 for the precise terms.
- Not be subject to decisions based entirely on automated processing.
Exercising some of these rights might interfere with our ability to provide you with our services.
To exercise any of these rights, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can update your email and change the password directly from this website, without sending any email.
You may delete your account by contacting us at email@example.com and we will delete the personal information it holds about you.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.